Thursday 19 April 2018

PRELIM TASK: Introduction


The internet has bought you here, welcome to my blog.
My name is Aleena Khan and I'm in year 10, currently studying Media Study for GCSEs. I thought I would choose media as it’s something I would find interesting and not be bored of it. And I was right once again, media is something that I’m quite passionate about right now and so far I’m enjoying it.

We have been asked to design a quality fashion magazine aimed at 14-18 years old, as part of our coursework. When we were told we had to design a fashion magazine, I was feeling very excited about it, as its something different from what I've done in the past. Designing a magazine is completely new to me so I'll have fun making it as a whole, however when designing a magazine I will struggle with certain things such as making sure I'm using the right font for the front cover, Photoshop would be the biggest difficulties in my opinion as i haven't used it before but i would like to challenge myself.
As I'm doing this task I'm hoping to gain many variety of skills and achieve a good quality fashion magazine, that will draw my target audience in. I’m hoping that my magazine front cover will meet every criteria in the GCSEs grade boundaries, and be successful in its own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product