Thursday 17 May 2018

prelim task: Audience research

We had to do our own audience research e.g. quantitative. I made my own survey with 20 questions and sent it too 21 of my contacts, and they were kind enough to respond and fill out the forms. Some of the questions answered was too do with fashion magazine and personal interest such as age, gender, if they read fashion magazines etc.
Below is analyse of the questions i asked them, this made me realise what my audience are interested in, and what i should do to produce a top quality fashion magazine. The answers are put into pie charts as it easier for me too see the end result.

                                                                             
Age group
Above is a survey i did too ask my audience age and gender. From this i can tell my audience are mostly girls who are 16 year old that like too read fashion magazine. I can also tell boys too read fashion magazine but not as much as girls, so my fashion magazine would have to tick the category of both gender, boys and girls.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product