Thursday 17 May 2018

prelim task: audience interviews

I had asked two people from my year group to do a interview with me on their thoughts and perceptive on fashion magazines. They filled out a constant form however then later on changed their minds on their face being recorded, so instead i had a voice recorder and recorded them. Then went home and wrote it up on too words documents.




After interviewing the two lovely people i realised my audience would like their main image on the front too be big and bold. The reason for this is that they want the image to stand out when they buy the magazine as they have soft spot for bigger image, however they wouldn't want a close shot as its more about what the model is wearing and not their facial expression. as it is a fashion magazine im considering to do a long shot to get the model full outfit in.
This has helped me with what i want my magazine too look like as i received honest opinions from people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product