Thursday 19 July 2018

Prelim Task: Statement of intent


I intend to produce a fashion front cover magazine mainly aimed at 15-18 years old.
When producing my magazine i would use a wide ranges of media language such as mise-en-sence, editing, lighting and etc.
I would want my magazine to have a mid-shot that will allow the audience to see her outfit and her facial expression. This is because when i was doing audience research many people chose to see their outfits as it is a fashion magazine. In my magazine the model will be wearing a abaya (long islamic dress that covers from shoulders to toes) this is because i am basing my magazine on a hijabi, and thought it would match if they wore the abaya as that is what express them. I would want to have a low shot as that is more dominate and powerful, and the model is in charge. I would want to have the shoot in the studio that we have as I need a white background, this is because i am changing the background colour when I use Photoshop. I decided that the model will have neutral face as this is because my magazine is called 'modest' and it means elegant and powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product